A Smart Predictive Maintenance Approach based on Cyber Physical Systems
Manufacturing is undergoing immense yet gradual Industry 4.0 transformation with the help of advancements including predictive maintenance. SMART-PDM’s objective is to acquire manufacturing data to provide diagnosis and prognosis information while rendering the underlying technology financially feasible. This will result in lower costs of maintenance, waste and parts as well as improvements in quality and throughput. The technological advancements validated by the demonstrators will help enhance the know-how, technologies, solution offerings and toolsets of the partners.
- SMART-PDM Project profile leaflet Project Leaflet 23 April 2020 Download
- By and for end-users Magazine article Issue 44 (March 2023) Download
- ITEA SMART-PDM Exploitable Results by Third Parties Exploitable Results 01 February 2022
- SMART-PDM showcased project results in a Special Session at IEEE IECON 2021 News item 01 November 2021
- ITEA SMART-PDM project organises session on “Predictive analytics architectures and applications for industrial systems – 2nd edition” during IECON 2022 News item 20 April 2022