Vacancy ITEA Programme Coordinator
32-40 hours/week (m/f)
ITEA is a Eureka research programme fostering and facilitating international RD&I projects on software innovation and digital transition. ITEA helps organisations to find the right partners for their innovative research projects. In addition, ITEA supports, coaches and monitors ITEA projects and maintains strong relationships with the national Public Authorities who are responsible for providing funding in the different countries supporting ITEA.
The ITEA Programme is facilitated by the ITEA Office that consists of an international team of 13 employees. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Programme Coordinator (32-40 hrs per week) with a strong hands-on mentality, able to work well in a team and individually. We are searching for an entrepreneurial candidate who takes initiatives to continuously improve the ITEA Programme and brings new insights and ideas.
The office is located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and the main language is English.
Responsibilities and tasks
As a Programme Coordinator, you will be a first-line connection with the ITEA projects. You will work closely together with the other Programme Coordinator and the Junior programme coordinator.
A suitable candidate has excellent organisational and communication skills, and a keen eye for detail. (S)he should be able to work in a dynamic, international environment and provide practical solutions to the ITEA stakeholders.
The main responsibility of the Programme Coordination team is to organise and support the project-related processes, including:
- The project creation process (Project proposal evaluations, project funding monitoring, project support briefings).
- The monitoring and support of projects (Project reviews, project progress reporting, Change requests, project questions).
- Project invoicing.
- Support of dissemination of project results, in close cooperation with the ITEA Communications team.
Main tasks include:
- Manage the project portfolio on a day-to-day basis. You will have day-to-day exchanges with project leaders and Public Authorities on project-related questions and issues.
- Prepare and participate in Project review meetings.
- Work in close cooperation with and assist the Vice-Chairman (technical advice, preparation of documents & reports, etc.).
- Support the setup of Calls for projects and organise the project proposal evaluations in cooperation with the technical experts.
- Assist and advise project consortia in project initiation and preparation.
- Maintain the ITEA Rules and Regulations, the ITEA Contribution Rules, project-related templates, guideline documents and instruction videos.
- Organise project progress reporting and evaluations in cooperation with the technical experts.
- Contribute to the ITEA brokerage events and provide training during project briefing webinars and exhibition events.
- Higher education degree in the field of IT technology / engineering.
- Minimally 5 years working experience in IT technology and/or engineering, preferably in combination with new business development.
- Strong affinity with collaborative RD&I projects.
- Experience in advising and supporting technical project consortia is a plus.
- International travelling (within Europe) required frequently every year.
- Fluent command of the English language (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ....)
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- A flexible working approach and attitude.
What do we offer
- A dedicated, dynamic and motivated team.
- An inspiring international and innovative working environment.
- Partial flexibility regarding working from home.
- Market competitive salary and excellent conditions.
Interested in the position of ITEA Programme Coordinator? Send your resume and motivation letter to ITEA Office Director Jan Jonker at email@example.com.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies, in response to this vacancy, is not appreciated.