High Integrity RPAS by Innovative Software Engineering
To reach their full potential, Remotely Piloted Aerial System (RPAS), must operate over built-up areas such as towns and cities where there are many high-value tasks that a RPAS can perform. Flying a RPAS over built-up areas is not currently possible due to a perceived lack of safety. For this reason, there is a need for RPAS that comply with recognized safety standards (e.g. DO-178C). HI-RISE is a framework within which RPAS and innovative uses for a RPAS can be developed taking into account safety regulations and standards.
- HI-RISE Project results leaflet Project Leaflet 21 December 2021 Download
- End user happiness HI-RISE Magazine article Issue 30 (July 2018) Download
- ITEA HI-RISE Exploitable Results by Third Parties Exploitable Results 08 December 2020
Work package documents
- D3.2 HI-RISE Use Case Report – Public.pdf Work package document 08 December 2020
- D5.3 Public relations material Work package document 28 January 2020