Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
The Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (National Center for Scientific Research) is a government-funded research organization, under the administrative authority of France's Ministry of Research.
Founded in 1939 by governmental decree, CNRS has the following missions:
- To evaluate and carry out all research capable of advancing knowledge and bringing social, cultural, and economic benefits for society.
- To contribute to the application and promotion of research results.
- To develop scientific information.
- To support research training.
- To participate in the analysis of the national and international scientific climate and its potential for evolution in order to develop a national policy.
- Research Institute
ITEA 2 Call 8
Text & Model-Synchronized Document Engineering Platform
ITEA 2 Call 6
Open Proofs Methodology for the European Train Control Onboard System
ITEA 2 Call 4
Autonomic Services in M2M Networks
ITEA 2 Call 2
Global Energy Optimisation for Distributed heterogeneous Embedded Systems