Located in Luxembourg, Broadcasting Center Europe is a major European player providing technical services in the fields of TV, Radio, Tele-communications and IT. BCE was founded in January 2000 as a result of the merge of different technical entities of RTL Group.
With more than 200 high qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
The main activities of BCE are divided between five departments:
- Engineering and Consulting
- Production and Postproduction
- Broadcast Operations and Continuity
- System, Telecom and Network Solutions
- TV and Radio Transmissions
(Submitted and approved by Frank Jaeger on 2013-01-30)