Open Source Ambient Intelligence Commons
OSAMI-Commons targets open-source common foundations for a dynamic service-oriented platform which is able to personalise itself in large diversity of co-operating software-intensive systems (SISs). The project makes easy the transversal connection between vertical markets to allow for new business solutions taking advantage of cross synergies.
- OSAMI-Commons Project results leaflet Project Leaflet 21 October 2011 Download
- OSAMI-Commons Innovation report Innovation Report 16 December 2011 Download
- Materna founded a dedicated R&D department inspired by successful participation to ITEA projects News item 15 March 2017
- ParMA: a major advance in High-Performance Computing (HPC) in Europe Press article 16 November 2010
- Artz überwacht Patienten virtuell Press article 16 December 2011
- Dem Herzinfarkt-Patienten virtuell den Puls fühlen Press article 19 July 2011