The success or failure of applications and services is greatly determined by user experience (UX). While careful UX design has proven beneficial, it is surprising how little effort has been made to measure and respond to user experience after deploying the application. This project aims to achieve better user experience by applying effective computing technologies to understand and respond to user intentions and emotions.
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd., Finland
- Empathic Project results leaflet Project Leaflet 08 October 2012 Download
- Empathic Products Exploitable Results Exploitable Results 09 July 2015 Download
Work package documents
- D2.1. Emphatic Products - Measuring User Experience methodologies and insights Work package document 04 June 2015
- D2.3. Emphatic Products - Guidelines Work package document 04 June 2015
- D3.1. Emphatic Products - State of the art report on affective technologies Work package document 04 June 2015