Online ITEA Project Outline Preparation Days 2020
Bringing together Smart City Challenges and Smart City Solutions
300+ potential project partners | presentation of innovative project ideas |
dynamic online workgroup sessions | constructive consortium building
Do you have an innovative idea in the domain of software innovation? Then join us in our upcoming ITEA Call for projects! ITEA 3 Call 7 will open on 7 September 2020, in conjunction with the Online ITEA Project Outline Preparation Days (PO Days) 2020, which will take place from 7 to 11 September 2020.
Each year, ITEA opens a Call for innovative R&D projects in the domain of software innovation. This is usually in conjunction with a two-day physical brokerage event, the ITEA Project Outline Preparation Days. This year, ITEA 3 Call 7 will open on 7 September 2020, and although we would have loved to come together with the ITEA Community again, the health of our members is our number one priority. The current situation with COVID-19 prevents us from organising a physical event this time.
However, this doesn’t mean we can’t connect. On the contrary! ITEA and its Community have a proven track record of being agile and finding solutions to many challenges, and we won’t stop now.
PO Days 2019 in numbers
To optimise your preparation period, it is recommended that you start shaping your project idea(s) and consortia well before the Call opens. For several years, ITEA has offered a state-of-the-art online toolset to support you in shaping project idea(s) and to help you identify potential project partners in order to build consortia. In the online Project idea tool, (NDA-protected) project ideas can be uploaded and viewed, and you can search for a specific expertise and invite interesting potential project partners to join your consortium via the Partner search tool.
For the Online ITEA PO Days 2020, extra features have been created to facilitate the online event and project creation. On the (registration- and NDA-) restricted Online ITEA PO Days 2020 webpages, you will be able to find:
- posters and pitches of uploaded project ideas
- contact details of the initiators of project ideas
- an overview of the scheduled working group sessions, where ideas will be discussed and further elaborated with potential project partners
- presentations and instruction videos on:
- how to benefit from the Online ITEA PO Days 2020
- project Call overview
- how to shape your Project Outline
- how to submit a PO using the ITEA project submission tool
- financial and legal aspects
- national priorities and eligibility criteria
- Links to the webinars that will be organised during the Online ITEA PO Days 2020 and which will support you in constructing a strong proposal
So, don’t delay your preparations: start uploading your project idea(s) now to take full advantage of the tools!
Connect with us and your potential partners during the Online ITEA PO Days 2020
This year, we will organise the Online ITEA PO Preparation Days from 7 to 11 September. As you can expect from ITEA, we will make sure to provide you with a high-quality Online ITEA PO Days event with full support from the ITEA Office team in order to get the most out of your participation. The Online ITEA PO Days 2020 will be a five-day event to enable you to participate in different online sessions of interest.
In short, this online event will enable you to:
- Present your project idea(s) and/or learn about other project ideas via uploaded posters and recorded pitches
- Discuss your project ideas in online workgroup sessions and shape them into initial project proposals and consortia
- Get connected with companies and potential partners from all over Europe and beyond
- Learn more about the specific funding rules in your country well in advance, as well as how to get in touch with your Public Authorities to discuss your idea(s)
- See how the ITEA Office can support you during the full project lifetime
During the five-day online event, a set of supporting webinars will be organised to make sure that you get the most out of your participation. You will learn how to fully benefit from the Online ITEA PO Days 2020 and how to shape a Project Outline. There will also be a walkthrough of the Project Outline submission tool, information sessions by Public Authorities regarding their national priorities and eligibility and the presentation of the ITEA Achievement Award winners. At the end of the event, project idea leaders will ‘take the stage’ to inform participants about the status of their project ideas and our Vice-chairman and Chairwoman will conclude the event. These webinars will be spread over the five days and will host a maximum number of 100 participants per webinar. Recordings of the webinars will be published for all registered participants of the Online ITEA PO Days.
Ensure your ticket now!
The participation fee for the Online ITEA PO Days is 150 EUR but if you register before 1 August, you can benefit from the Early bird fee and only pay 100 EUR! (Fees ex. VAT and non-refundable). The number of registration spots is limited, so if you plan to participate in the Online ITEA PO Days 2020, don’t miss this opportunity and register now!
Your entrance ticket entitles you to participate in/receive:
- Access to all Online ITEA PO Days 2020 webinars
Please note, each webinar has a limit of 100 participants. Recorded webinars will be published after each session (available to all registered participants)
- Project idea information like the project idea overview, project idea posters, recorded project idea pitches, timings and subscription links to online workgroup sessions
- Instruction videos
- Full ITEA Office support
We look forward to connecting (with) you!
More information & registration
Use the arrows to view more articles
From vertical M2M silos towards smart interoperable Cyber-Physical Systems