ARDIC, a software technology company (est. 2008) that offers wide range of solutions and services based on its proprietary end-to-end IoT Service Platform: “IoT Ignite®”. It is a unique, distributed, scalable and highly reliable IoT platform that comes with a rich feature set including on the fly customization of edge devices for deployment in diverse market segments.
ARDIC enables the secure connection, configuration, data collection, computing and control of Android devices from peripheral to application level, through a built-in cloud agent. ARDIC enables Android as industrial IoT Gateways, by its customized Android OS on edge devices working in harmony with the cloud.
The built-in cloud agent would establish a secure communication channel for cloud based IoT services and easily extend the benefits of IoT-Ignite® to the edge devices within the network. Unique features of ARDIC’s IoT Service Platform are; Multi- tenancy, secure network connectivity, usage statistics, mediation, and complex event processing.
ARDIC successfully completed 3 international projects, currently participating in 2 ongoing international projects.
· Celtic+: Sigmona – SDN Concept in generalized mobile network architectures) (Comp.)
· Itea2: Demwatch – Dementia Watch System with wearable devices (Comp.)
· Itea3: Ewatch – Extensive Personal Monitoring & Watch Platform (Recently Comp.)
· Itea3: Prose – Proximity Services Framework (Ongoing)
· Euripides: AR2SP4SPI – Automated responses to sensed pentane for smarter polyurethane industry (ongoing)
ARDIC recently focused on data analyzing, AI, machine learning, deep learning to enable its platform with accurately analyzed and visualized data in real time with learning abilities.